4 Days From Marrakech To The Desert
4 Days From Marrakech To The Desert, We will welcome you at Marrakesh airport or in your hotel, in order to drive to Ouarzazate, a former caravan town on the silk and salt route in the eastern foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
DAY 1- MARRAKECH – OUARZAZATE – SKOURA – VALLE Y GARGANTAS DEL DADES
Pick up at the hotel/riad in Marrakech or at the airport. Start of the route. Departure from Marrakech, where we will cross the Atlas mountains and the Tiz-in-Tichka pass (2260m) making several stops to enjoy the magnificent views that the route shows us, to rest and/or take pictures. We will follow the road until we reach Ouarzazate, where after lunch, we will continue the route to the village of Skoura, located in the heart of the valley of the palms, an extensive and labyrinthine oasis, whose lush vegetation wraps precious secret kasbahs. You can also visit his kasbah. From here we will continue through the Valley of Roses to the Dades valley, where we will visit the gorges of Dades.
DAY 2- VALLE DEL DADES – TODRA’S GORGES – ERFOUD -MERZOUGA- DESERT ERG CHEBBI
After breakfast, we will continue along the banks of Boulmane, where a road marked by kasbahs (citadel) and ksour (fortresses or castles), whose landscape is ocher, red, and mauve, opens. Around us, we will find stony plateaus where the dromedaries graze. After a journey full of ksour, oasis, and palm trees we will arrive at Tineghir (where the spectacular gorges of Todra are) perched at 1,350 m altitude and surrounded by a palm grove.
We will continue towards Erfoud (city of the fossils) and after passing through Rissani, we will arrive at Merzouga, in front of the dunes of Erg Chebbi. At the hotel, we will leave what we do not need and we will change the 4 × 4 vehicles for the camels to enter the desert, while the sun sets, until we reach the haimas camp in the middle of the high dune desert, where we will have dinner and spend the night under millions of stars.
DAY 3- MERZOUGA-RISSANI- THE VALLE DEL DRAA – OUARZAZATE
In the morning we will go back to the hotel to have breakfast and take a comforting shower. Then we will go to Rissani, the first imperial city, with its interesting market. Where the nomads of the surrounding area come to sell their livestock and buy the belongings they need. If time permits, we can make a purchase in your market and taste your famous Berber pizza, then take the road to Ouarzazate through the Draa Valley, one of the longest rivers in Morocco. Stops to contemplate the charming adobe kasbahs and Berber villages that dot the route and the interesting geological formations of the Draa Valley.
DAY 4- OUARZAZATE – AIT BEN HADDOU – MARRAKECH
In Ouarzazate, you can visit, if you like cinema, your film studios, where many famous Hollywood movies have been filmed. Next, we will deviate to visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou (World Heritage). Free time to walk around the kasbah and climb to its summit to contemplate the views. We will cross again the mountains of the Great Atlas with their beautiful landscapes. We will arrive in Marrakech in the afternoon.
- Pick up & drop off in your accommodation.
- Comfortable with air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel.
- Driver guide during the tour.
- Overnight in desert camp.
- One Breakfast and dinner (vegetarians are welcome).
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Camel ride and night in desert camp.
- Bottle water and scarf each one for camel trip.
- Water & Drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- A very comfortable and air-conditioned
- Fuel for entire journey
- English speaking tour guide/chauffer during the tour(including local guides in the imperial cities) (you can specify other languages).
- Visit to Hassan2Mosque
- All nights accommodations in suite room Hotel + desertCamp
- Camel trekking
- Berber music and animation
- Dinner sand Breakfasts during the tour (vegetarian welcome)check itinerary for details.
- Daily Breakfasts.
- Marrakech, Fes, Rabat, Volubilis city sightseeing with local guides
- Pick up &drop off a tHotels /Airport.
- Authentic and unique experiences.
What’s not included?
- Flights tickets &Travel insurance.
- All Lunches, dinners (see it cinerary)
- Tips for your guides and driver, Porters
- Monuments Entrances fees.
WE OFFER 50% DISCOUNT – Hurry up