4 DAYS MARRAKECH TO ERG CHEGAGA DUNES TOUR
Day 1- Marrakech – High Atlas – Ouarzazate – Agdez
4 DAYS TOURS MARRAKECH TO ERG CHEGAGA DUNES with Tomoroccotour, it departs from Marrakech, after breakfast at your Hotel Riad you will be welcomed by your tour guide and start the drive day heading for the southern Morocco enjoying the fascinating presence of superb and scattered Berber villages, crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka (2260m) to reach ouarzazate where we will have lunch in a local restaurant and visit the famous kasbah of ait benhaddou that has served as a natural scenery for many movies producers including Gladiator, Game of thrones, prices of Persia. Then we continue driving throught the Draa valley; 1052Km and the biggest palm tree oases. Arriving to Agdez and Tamnougalt where the first night of your Marrakech desert tour takes place.
Day 2: Agdez – Zagora -Tamegroute – Mhamid – Chigaga Dunes
Aftre breakfast, we keep driving throught Draa Valley before passing by Zagora where the remains of an Almoravid fortress can still be seen. we will head to tamegrout where we will visit the Zawiya Nassiriyya and the old koranik library and arrive to the saharan village of Mhamid, the last village before the sahara desert where we will stop for lunch and take the off-road track to Erg chegaga where you will ride the camels into the desert and enjoy one of the most magical sunsets over the colors changing sands, and enjoy a wonderful stars view. Overnight in Sahara Desert Camp at the chegaga desert dunes.
Day 3: Chigaga Dunes – Iriki Lake – Foumzguid – Tazenakht – Ait Benhaddou
Early departure in the morning to enjoy sunrise over the dunes of the sahara desert, before having our breakfast. Then we will head the road for a wonderful driving day following the old Paris-Dakar road to Foumzguide, crossing Iraqi lake. Lunch at Tazenakht village famous for antic berber rugs and we continue the drive to the UNESCO world heritage site Aitbanhaddou where you will spend the night in a Kasbah hotel.
Day 4: Ait Benhaddou – Telouet- Tichka Pass – Marrakech
Just 40 km from Ait Benhadou Kasbah, you will see another Kasbah of Telouet, a former route of the caravans from the Sahara over the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech. It was also the seat of the El Glaoui family’s power; they were given political power of Morocco south of High Atlas Mountains by the King Moulay Hassan. The Glaouis were almost as strong in power as the sultan himself. The palace can still be visited but it is steadily becoming more damaged and is slowly collapsing. In 2010, work was underway to restore the property. lunch in the Pass of Tichka and drive to Marrakech. Thank you for choosing tomoroccotour for your MARRAKECH TO ERG CHEGAGA DUNES 4 DAYS TOURS.
- Pick up & drop off in your accommodation.
- Comfortable with air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel.
- Driver guide during the tour.
- Overnight in desert camp.
- One Breakfast and dinner (vegetarians are welcome).
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Camel ride and night in desert camp.
- Bottle water and scarf each one for camel trip.
- Water & Drinks.
- Entrance fees.
- A very comfortable and air-conditioned
- Fuel for entire journey
- English speaking tour guide/chauffer during the tour(including local guides in the imperial cities) (you can specify other languages).
- Visit to Hassan2Mosque
- All nights accommodations in suite room Hotel + desertCamp
- Camel trekking
- Berber music and animation
- Dinner sand Breakfasts during the tour (vegetarian welcome)check itinerary for details.
- Daily Breakfasts.
- Marrakech, Fes, Rabat, Volubilis city sightseeing with local guides
- Pick up &drop off a tHotels /Airport.
- Authentic and unique experiences.
What’s not included?
- Flights tickets &Travel insurance.
- All Lunches, dinners (see it cinerary)
- Tips for your guides and driver, Porters
- Monuments Entrances fees.